Kerala is known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers. Kerala offers unique opportunity to experience breathtakingly beautiful backwaters which consist of a complex network of brackish lagoons, lovely lakes and canals. The most predominant way to experience the Kerala backwaters is Kerala houseboats (also known as Kettuvalloms). Take a leisurely journey along Kerala backwater on these houseboats.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
• Accommodation in well-appointed room on double sharing basis with base category of rooms.
• Daily Buffet breakfast at hotels.
• A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing.
• All applicable hotel taxes.
• Service Tax
PACKAGE COST EXCLUDES
• Any meals other than those mentioned above.
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays,road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.